This website uses own and third party ‘cookies’ to offer you a better experience and service. When browsing or using our services, the user accepts our use of ‘cookies’. However, the user has the option to prevent the generation of ‘cookies’ and the elimination of cookies by selecting the corresponding option in their browser. In case of blocking the use of ‘cookies’ on your browser it is possible that some services or features of the website are not available.
What is a ‘cookie’?
A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of text that websites send to the browser and that are stored in the user’s terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which may facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful by personalizing its content. The ‘cookies’ play a very important role, by improving the experience of using the web.
How are cookies used?
When browsing through this web portal the user is accepting that “cookies” can be installed in their terminal and that they allow us to know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the web.
- The preferred web format for access from mobile devices.
- The latest searches performed on the web services and personalization data of these services.
By modifying the configuration of your browser you can deactivate or delete cookies. Check your browser information to know how to do this:
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Deshabilitar%20cookies%20de%20terceros
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042